Monday, November 17, 2008

Chicken Enchiladas

I bought a can of enchilada sauce and followed their recipe. I thought everything was wonderful, except their sauce! It was gross! So I modified it for my lunch today and this is what I came up with:
2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
1c sour cream
2c mont jack cheese
1 small can green chiles
Mix together and put in 10 tortillas. Roll up, place in dish, smother in salsa (I get mine fresh from Costco and it's d-licious!), sprinkle 1 c cheddar cheese on top, cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 45 min.

What's your secret to enchiladas? I tried churros, but only had whole wheat flour and no piping stuff, so they were .... Although Isaac ate ALL of them. Do you have a good churro recipe? Or tortillas? My tortillas never turn out!

1 comments:

queen of everything said...

come visit happy and i will pass on my family's recipe to you for tortillas. i'll email my dad about churros.